This is an official welcome announcement for all of my friends and clients.
First things first, I hope you all are safe and healthy.
A Website Helping You Navigate Products and Solutions, Providing Best in Class Financial Protection
As many of you may know, for the last year I have been assisting clients through my own firm, Domenick Financial Services. I am posting this to share the news formally and to explain what you can expect to get from me and my website.
Our mission at Domenick Financial Services is to help medical professionals and entrepreneurs implement financial protection solutions utilizing various insurance products to mitigate the financial burden of a loss of income or revenue due to illness, injury, or premature death.
I pride myself on being a consultant, client-centric, and unbiased. As such, our process is to first take the time to address each client’s specific needs then go to the market to advocate on their behalf to achieve the best offers among several carriers. This approach allows us to bring the client to the appropriate product or solution instead of the other way around.
As a result, I have found that by educating my clients we work together to uncover the best financial protection solutions for them.
Of all the things that can happen to an individual or key revenue producer of a business, becoming sick or hurt to the point you cannot work (whether chronic or acute) or dying prematurely can have a devastating financial impact on future goals and objectives. Our mission is to assist in placing the necessary coverage that will mitigate these risks moving forward.
If you are in the medical field you likely have questions about specialty-specific disability insurance, how much and what type of life insurance may be appropriate, or you may need information about what types of other professionals to speak with, etc.. I am here to help share educational content that answers these questions and more.
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur or independent contractor you will likely have questions around health insurance plans and benefits for your employees among other related questions to health, disability and life insurance.
So, I will be using this website to publish educational content on these types of concepts to assist with what product or solution may be appropriate for you, your business, or clientele.
Below are the main categories I will be covering for medical professionals and if you scroll down I go over more of the specific topics for medical professionals.
- Life Insurance
- Medical Specialty Specific Disability Insurance
Businesses and Independent Contractors
Below are the main categories I will be covering for business owners and contractors and if you scroll down I go over more of the specific topics I will be talking about under these categories.
- Group Benefits (Health, life, disability)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Key-person life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Why Educational Content?
One of our competitive advantages is that we lean on other professionals and work as a team to assist our clients. If you have any questions or concerns we are here to help.
I have found that I can best assist my clients by listening to their needs and educating them on the potential solutions in combination with their planning with these other professionals.
Here is more on why I believe in educational content for my clients and the goal we are trying to accomplish together.
- The reason I created this website is to share educational content that is helpful for medical students, doctors, high-income earners, business owners, entrepreneurs, contractors and anyone in search of financial protection solutions.
- I want to hear your feedback as it will help me know what topics to cover and the types of content to create for you all.
- I really hope that by sharing educational content on this website we can build a community where everyone can ask questions freely and share knowledge with each other, so please feel free to leave comments or send me emails to continue the conversation on any of these topics.
Please email me at: email@example.com if you have any topics you’d like covered. This website will become a much more useful and resourceful tool if you let me know the information that you’d like to get out of it.
Some quick topics we specialize in and will address:
Disability Insurance for Medical Professionals
Topics like disability insurance for Medical Professionals are also going to be important to discuss.
NIH data demonstrate this. The NIH quantifies disability in DALYs (disability-adjusted life years). DALYs are the number of years lost to premature death, illness, or disability in a specific population. The top-5 drivers of DALYs, according to the NIH data:
- Neuropsychiatric disorders (18.7%)
- Cardiovascular and circulatory diseases (16.8%)
- Neoplasms (15.1%)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (11.8%)
- Diabetes, urogenital, blood, and endocrine diseases (8%)
Transport injuries are a distant 10th at 3.0%.
So, as you can see, we will be discussing important disability insurance topics as well. To learn more or to ask for solutions feel free to visit www.domenickfinancial.com/disability-insurance-today/
Content for Business Owners
Below is a list of some of the specific topics I plan to cover for business owners, entrepreneurs and contractors.
- What Are Group Benefits and Who Can Benefit?
- How to find out about Employee Benefits Solutions?
- What health insurance options do I have for myself and my employees?
- What is key person life and disability insurance?
- Understanding the benefit and other components of key person life and disability insurance.
I am very excited to share this announcement and to officially welcome you to Domenick Financial.
I hope you will get value from these resources and always feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions you may have or to request content on any particular topic.
Thank you for being a valued client and/or friend and I really appreciate your support.
Website looks great. I will, of course, steer clients of mine to you who are interested in these services.
Thank you John!